These awards celebrate those making remarkable strategic and financial contributions to independent schools across the UK.
From individuals to teams, we’re looking to applaud excellence and reward innovation.
They provide benchmarks for the sector as a whole and networking opportunities for schools to learn from each other. All shortlisted schools can demonstrate value for money to their parents.
Entry is free and open to all independent schools in the UK. British International Schools can enter the British international school of the year category.
The entry deadline is Friday 20 May 2016 So, if you want to establish a reputation as a first-class organisation and believe that your colleagues deserve national recognition for their hard work, make sure you get your entries in.
- Outstanding post-16 Innovative Provision
- Strategic Education Initiative of the Year
- Financial/Commercial Initiative of the Year
- Fundraising Initiative of the Year
- Community Initiative of the Year
- Best Independent-Maintained School Collaboration
- Boarding Initiative of the Year
- Marketing/Communications Campaign of the Year
- Special Needs Initiative of the Year
- Senior Leadership Team of the Year
- Governing Body of the Year
- British International School Initiative of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Independent School of the Year 2016